Sample Title (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hefe Heetroc - "The Shadow Cabal of the 8 Oligarchs"

Everyone is catching on to this cat; only mainstream sheep haven't heard of his movement [glitch-hop | vapor wave | hip hop hybrid genre];…

Started by josh wilson

0 Sep 30, 2017

Everyone is catching on to this cat; only mainstream sheep haven't heard of his movement [glitch-hop | vapor wave | hip hop hybrid genre];…

Started by josh wilson

0 Sep 29, 2017

Started by josh wilson

0 Sep 29, 2017

Wave Gotti x G Wreck x Kaio-Kane - "100 Keys"

As the New York sound is emerging back to Hip Hop's forefront, 100 Keys Entertainment founded in world famous Marcy Projects is looking t…

Started by josh wilson

0 Aug 29, 2017

Southern Soul Mixshow

****Just Confirmed**** Got the call from the PD at 92.9 WTUG FM here in Tuscaloosa and they're bringing Southern Soul back to the format. I…

Started by Dj Twyst

0 May 16, 2017

We Welcome You To The Blueboy Experience Where We Make Records Not Beats In Atlanta,Georgi!!! "BLUEBOYENTERTAINMENT SOUTHERN SOUL DIVISION"

BlueBoy Entertainment is an old school production company with a new age sound. We believe that the music comes first; and if you stay true…

Started by BlueboyentertainmentVIP

0 Mar 27, 2017

VOTE FOR SHAWN WILLIAMS

It's about time again to continue voting! Are you ready to vote my song; Sanctifyin'! Hope my song will be NUMBER ONE! ON YOUR MARK, GET SE…

Started by Shawn Adam Williams

0 Mar 14, 2017

March Advance Music Discussion

Add Your Comments on The March Music Package Discussion

Started by The Boogie Report

3 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Smith Glenn

SET 4 LIFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vleJa24kBx8

Started by Jeffrey Singleton

1 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Edward Kendal

Dj

Dj Southern Soul club top 15 songs on Facebook@ Maurice southern soul

Started by Maurice Andrews

0 Apr 9, 2016

RSS

We are dedicated to the preservation of the original true american musical art form"The Blues" Specializing in Southern Soul Blues Music

About

© 2018   Created by The Boogie Report.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service