Sample Title (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rabbit

New single love4theghetto

Started by Daveo Lee

0 Aug 8, 2015

buying music

I have been trying to keep up with the music hard to do I go to cd baby trying to find all the new cant find it will gladly pay just want t…

Started by robert glenn davis

1 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by El' Willie

Southern Soul R/B Artist

Katrenia Jefferson performing Nov 1, 2014 Chattanooga Tenn Mocha Lounge Booking info call 404-980-7919 KJ

Started by Katrenia "ThatThang" Jefferson

0 Oct 11, 2014

mr. marshall

Do any one know how's carl marshall doin

Started by Carl wrighr

0 Jul 12, 2013

It's here,....Lola's HOT NEW single, "Creepin'" is going for adds now!!!

It's here,....Lola's HOT NEW single, "Creepin'" from her forthcoming cd "Cleaning House" is going for adds now!!! IF YOU'D LIKE AN MP3 COP…

Started by Larry Eaglin with WILBE Records

0 Jul 2, 2013

As the “Blues” Fades

The recent death of Bobby “Blue” Bland is the loss of a legend in a music culture created in America. My fear is that it is a dying era. B…

Started by Boogie

0 Jul 1, 2013

Total Package Band New Single "Babysitter" GOING FOR ADDS NOW!!!

The NEW single from Wilbe Records' Total Package Band, "BABYSITTER" is going for adds now ! If you'd like an MP3 copy of the song for air…

0 Jun 19, 2013

BLUES ARTIST

BLUES  ARTISTS WANTED   I am looking for Blues Artists! if you sing or play traditio…

Started by E.C.Scott

0 May 19, 2013

William Bell to perform at the White House !!!

William Bell to perform at the White House !!! The program will include performances by Alabama Shakes, William Bell, Steve Cropper, Al G…

0 Apr 8, 2013

Jeff Floyd's New Single on Wilbe Records, "PARTY TIME!", is going for ADDS now !!!

The NEW single from Wilbe recording artist Jeff Floyd, "Party Time", is going for adds now ! The MP3 file is here : Jeff%20Floyd%20Party%2…

0 Mar 26, 2013

RSS

We are dedicated to the preservation of the original true american musical art form"The Blues" Specializing in Southern Soul Blues Music

About

© 2017   Created by The Boogie Report.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service