Sample Title (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE RIGHT TRACK SOUL SHOW

TUNE INTO THE RIGHT TRACK SOUL SHOW AT 8-00pm UK Time THATS AROUND ONE HOUR FROM NOW http://www.salfordcityradio.org/

Started by Harry Grundy

1 May 16, 2010
Reply by Michael Cohen

Lorraine Chandler Rare Interview On The right Track Now

A Rare Interview With Lorraine Chandler Now On The Interview Page Also Click On link below for latest show featuring southern soul tracks f…

Started by Harry Grundy

0 Apr 13, 2010

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE!!!

Hello this is Lary "Chattabox" hale form KTSU 90.9 fm in Houston,Tx and i would like for everyone to check out my website www.laryhale.com.…

Started by Lary "Chattabox" Hale

0 Mar 31, 2010

THE RIGHT TRACK SOUL SHOW TONIGHT AT 8-00 pm UK Time

ON TONIGHTS PLAY LIST WE HAVE DONNIE RAY THEODIS ELAEY JUDI BROWN EYES AND THE WONDERFUL STEPANNE PICKETT NELLIE TIGER TRAVES And many more…

Started by Harry Grundy

4 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Captain Jack Watson

JOIN UP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

HEY ALL MY BOOGIE FAMILY JUST INVITING ALL OF YOU ONCE AGAIN TO COME AND CHECK OUT MY SITE AND JOIN UP TO KEEP YOUR NETWORKING GOING......T…

Started by karen wolfe

0 Feb 15, 2010

CALLING ALL DJS!!!!!!!!!

Just in time for the LOVER'S HOLIDAY   The Latest Release by: KELLO AMAN "My Heart"   This smooth rhythmic groove is sure to be a dance flo…

Started by Jazzii A.

0 Feb 10, 2010

WILLIE MITCHELL

On the road for 30 years, I find myself returning home to be near my 90 year old father who passed away last week.   Memphis is my home. Ba…

Started by TERRY JONES

0 Jan 27, 2010

The Right Track pays tribute to Willie Mitchell

Hi everyone Get on The Right Track this week. The first hour of this week's show features a tribute to Willie Mitchell which will include h…

Started by Harry Grundy

0 Jan 8, 2010

Willie Mitchell

This was sent to me by our good friend Enorma I woul like to share it with you. Calling Willie Mitchell a producer without putting the wor…

Started by The Boogie Report

1 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Harry Grundy

MY NEW SITE

COME AND CHECK OUT MY SITE www.infinitmusic.ning.com JOIN UP AND LET'S TALK ABOUT SOME THINGS!!!!

Started by karen wolfe

0 Jan 5, 2010

RSS

We are dedicated to the preservation of the original true american musical art form"The Blues" Specializing in Southern Soul Blues Music

About

© 2017   Created by The Boogie Report.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service