Sample Title (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WILLIE MITCHELL

On the road for 30 years, I find myself returning home to be near my 90 year old father who passed away last week.   Memphis is my home. Ba…

Started by TERRY JONES

0 Jan 27, 2010

The Right Track pays tribute to Willie Mitchell

Hi everyone Get on The Right Track this week. The first hour of this week's show features a tribute to Willie Mitchell which will include h…

Started by Harry Grundy

0 Jan 8, 2010

Willie Mitchell

This was sent to me by our good friend Enorma I woul like to share it with you. Calling Willie Mitchell a producer without putting the wor…

Started by The Boogie Report

1 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Harry Grundy

MY NEW SITE

COME AND CHECK OUT MY SITE www.infinitmusic.ning.com JOIN UP AND LET'S TALK ABOUT SOME THINGS!!!!

Started by karen wolfe

0 Jan 5, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE RIGHT TRACK SOUL SHOW

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL FROM HARRY AND DIANA AT THE RIGHT TRACK SOUL SHOW NO SHOW THIS SUNDAY SO IT WILL GIVE TIME TO CATCH UP ON SOME O…

Started by Harry Grundy

0 Dec 25, 2009

LATEST RIGHT TRACK NOW ON WEB SITE

THE LATEST RIGHT TRACK SOUL SHOW FEATURES CHRISTMAS MESSAGES FROM BRENTON WOOD ,LORRAINE CHANDLER, NOLAN PORTER,BARBARA CARR AND MANY MORE…

Started by Harry Grundy

0 Dec 15, 2009

What Is Southern Soul

Southern Soul is basically Soul Music Its the descendent of music that was conceived and nurtured in the Southern United States . Today's…

Started by The Boogie Report

0 Dec 10, 2009

The Right Track soul Show Christmas messages

Tune into The Right Track Soul Show on Sunday from 8.00 pm - 10.00 pm (UK time) where you will hear Christmas messages from your favourite…

Started by Harry Grundy

0 Dec 5, 2009

Bobbye Doll Johnson

Bobbye "Doll" Johnson has launched her website at www.bobbyedolljohnson.com. Check it out!

Started by Denise Kirkland

1 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Harry Grundy

Let's Compile Our Own "The Decade's 50 Most Important Recordings"

NPR has compiled a list of 50 of what they feel are the most influential songs of the past decade. Not one Blues song made the list. Go fig…

Started by just roots pr

0 Nov 21, 2009

RSS

We are dedicated to the preservation of the original true american musical art form"The Blues" Specializing in Southern Soul Blues Music

About

© 2017   Created by The Boogie Report.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service