Uncategorized (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KEEP SOUTHERN SOUL ALIVE......................PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN, WE ARE LOSING PIONEERS EVERYDAY FROM SOUTHERN SOUL, I JUST WANNA TAKE TIME OUT AND PAY RESPECT TO ALL THE PIONEERS WE LOST, FOR ALL TH…

Started by JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG

0 Sep 15, 2009

What Do You Think About A Change?

This is the "Evolution" of S. Fallie, what do you think about the change?

Started by Jazzii A.

6 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Jazzii A.

Did we have a good time at the blues awards or what

Pantheress sho nuff did......................

Started by Pantheress

6 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Pantheress

DO YOU FEEL LIKE INTERNET RADIO IS PLAYING A LARGER ROLE THAN MAINSTREAM RADIO IN THE SUCESS OF SOUTHERN SOUL

I THINK THAT INTERNET RADIO IS AND WILL PLAY A LARGER ROLE IN THE SUCESS OF THE SSA,BECAUSE IN SOME AREAS OR CITIES MAINSTREAM RADIO DON'T…

Started by JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG

11 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Doctor LV

OPEN FORUM

I have been on the shelf since February. I understand that the economy is struggling. I understand the job market is non-existent. I am thr…

Started by Herman Anderson

0 Aug 18, 2009

Well Let Pantheress start it off

welll being that everything the last few days is about M.Jackson one of our music icons that we watched grow up and just take over..... Wh…

Started by Pantheress

13 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Pantheress

David's New CD

I just want to tell my cousin David, I love your new CD, It sounds great, How can I get a copy? Your CD is a hit! You should be so proud of…

Started by Carol McKee-Adams

0 Aug 17, 2009

help making muisc report???

i need some help doing the new reporting. can anyone give me some help. the thin man

Started by james'thin man' morgan

1 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Gus (Daddy-D) Weiss

Retirement For Musicians

Is there any type of fund available for old school road artists/musicians or they generally have to look out for their OWN retirement funds?

Started by GIG

0 Aug 10, 2009

Baltimore's Lack of Southern Soul

Why not bring a Southern Soul Show to Baltimore. With the right advertising I'm sure it would be a great success. Do you see that happening…

Started by Brenda "Sweet Stuff" Isaac

1 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by reggaeone

RSS

We are dedicated to the preservation of the original true american musical art form"The Blues" Specializing in Southern Soul Blues Music

About

© 2017   Created by The Boogie Report.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service