JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"LET ME TELL YOU THIS, I HAVE A SHOW IN NEW ORLEANS IN SEPTEMBER I CALLED THE SAME PE…"

JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG replied May 23, 2010 to WHY IS SOUTHERN SOUL ARTISTS NOT GETTING SHOWS LIKE THE R&B ARTISTS

34 Mar 12
Reply by David Saffell

"WE ALL KNOW THAT JOE DID THE BOY WRONG WHEN HE WAS A CHILD AND I FEEL LIKE IF THE GO…"

JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG replied Aug 17, 2009 to Well Let Pantheress start it off

13 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Pantheress

"O' I KNOW WHATS THE POTENTIAL AND WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO THE SOUTHERN SOUL MARKET WHEN M…"

JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG replied Aug 17, 2009 to DO YOU FEEL LIKE INTERNET RADIO IS PLAYING A LARGER ROLE THAN MAINSTREAM RADIO IN THE SUCESS OF SOUTHERN SOUL

11 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Doctor LV

"THANKS FOR THE STATIONS JAZZEE I WILL PASS THIS ON TO MY PEOPLE IN THE CLUBS AND THE…"

JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG replied Aug 11, 2009 to DO YOU FEEL LIKE INTERNET RADIO IS PLAYING A LARGER ROLE THAN MAINSTREAM RADIO IN THE SUCESS OF SOUTHERN SOUL

11 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Doctor LV

"SAY JOYCE I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU, BUT I LIKE YOUR DRIVE AND WILL , TO MAKE SOMETHING…"

JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG replied Aug 8, 2009 to How do I make a meet and greet successful

14 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Joyce Coffman

"JAZZII, FROM HEARING THE SNIP, I THINK THAT THIS IS A POSITIVE BUT CREATIVE CHANGE,…"

JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG replied Aug 8, 2009 to What Do You Think About A Change?

6 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Jazzii A.

"I AGREE WITH YOU 100% I'M DOWN HERE IN NEW ORLEANS AND I GO TO ALL OF THE JUKE JOINT…"

JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG replied Aug 5, 2009 to DO YOU FEEL LIKE INTERNET RADIO IS PLAYING A LARGER ROLE THAN MAINSTREAM RADIO IN THE SUCESS OF SOUTHERN SOUL

11 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Doctor LV

""

JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG replied Jul 31, 2009 to WHY IS SOUTHERN SOUL ARTISTS NOT GETTING SHOWS LIKE THE R&B ARTISTS

34 Mar 12
Reply by David Saffell

".................ANOTHER THING IS YOU HAVE RECORD LABELS TRYING TO SELL THEIR MUSIC…"

JOHNNIE "DJ SUGALOVE" ARMSTRONG replied Jul 31, 2009 to WHY IS SOUTHERN SOUL ARTISTS NOT GETTING SHOWS LIKE THE R&B ARTISTS

34 Mar 12
Reply by David Saffell

"I CAN ANSWER THAT. IT IS A COUPLE OF REASONS WHY FIRST RADIO PLAY, A LOT OF SSA(SOUT…"

34 Mar 12
Reply by David Saffell

RSS

We are dedicated to the preservation of the original true american musical art form"The Blues" Specializing in Southern Soul Blues Music

About

© 2017   Created by The Boogie Report.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service