The Manager of the Holiday Inn Lounge has agreed to let me use the lounge for a meet and greet to introduce the public to new upcomming artist.In my area we only have 2 events and when someone is bold to have a show people don't support it because they claim they have no knowledge of the artist. Sometimes when you want to do something different you feel like the president pushing his healt care bill. We only get's one chance and I need you guys expert advice on how to make it a success, The hotel gas agreeded to furnish the rooms and a percenrage of the bar to pay for traveling. The artist only needs to bring their tracks and products they wish to sell and if it goes well this could become a model for other hotels that have lounges who do not charge cover charges. So give me your input I will appreciate it.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SAY JOYCE I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU, BUT I LIKE YOUR DRIVE AND WILL , TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. FIRST I SAY USE ALL OF YOUR RESOURCES TO MARKET AND PROMOTE YOUR EVENT( EMAIL,WORD OF MOUTH,PHONE, TEXT,FLYERS,YOUR SIBLINGS,FREINDS,AND YOURSELF). THEN SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE AND USE THE POINT THAT DR.E AND BREEZY LOVE GAVE YOU AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE.

REAL WORDS BY: DJ SUGALOVE
Hey thank you Dj Sugalove wish all of you were here to hold my hand, but since I got to go it alone I will picemill allof it together to make it whole.

RSS

We are dedicated to the preservation of the original true american musical art form"The Blues" Specializing in Southern Soul Blues Music

About

© 2018   Created by The Boogie Report.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service