Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Views: 588

You need to be a member of The Boogie Report to add comments!

Join The Boogie Report

Comment by DontWalkRunandtelldatMusic on June 27, 2011 at 8:21pm

we love this song at RunandtelldatMusic in Atlanta.

we heard it for the first time yesterday on this site.

we cant get it out of our headS!

went 2 sleep and woke up this morning)

with this song on our minds!

we our FANS!!!

Comment by Ted Roberson on June 22, 2011 at 6:04pm
Soulful Nelly!! Great performance.
Comment by Girod Gillispie on June 22, 2011 at 5:07pm
As a Touring Drummer I like the song Back it up Queen and yes I play Blues Funk R&B Pop HipHop and Jazz and Country and won award's. But I would Love it more if it was you'r own music  "NO PUN" that sound's like you know what I mean but get payed $$$$ Good Luck with it Queen THE Rine Stone CowBoy $$$$
Comment by Suzanne & The Blues Church on May 13, 2011 at 11:24am

I had the pleasure of seeing Nellie perform in Los Angeles and meeting and speaking with her. What a beautiful person with many words of wisdom!

Comment by reggaeone on April 20, 2011 at 7:23pm
exciting performance by a talented singer, Nellie Tiger Travis!
Comment by Fay Payne on March 24, 2011 at 9:00am
I enjoyed Nellie's Video.
Comment by Christopher (Dat Dam Boi) Foster on March 12, 2011 at 5:45pm
Come see Nelly Tiger Travis & Uncle Wayne on May 13, 2011 @ the Monroe Civic Center in Monroe La
Comment by Joyce Coffman on January 9, 2011 at 8:42am
What a rare talent I've been in love with Nellie style since her 1st cd. We hve so many talented women who can really sing and need to be recognized

We are dedicated to the preservation of the original true american musical art form"The Blues" Specializing in Southern Soul Blues Music